USPS Postage Rate Increase Highlights
In 2018, the U.S. Postal Service will be implementing new rates for domestics and international mail classes (and Special Services) on January 21. Here are some of the notable highlights coming from these changes.
- Priority Express mail overall will see a 3.9% average increase in rates.
- Priority Express Flat Rate will increase from $21.18 for online postage customers to $21.98.
- Priority Mail will also see a 6.9% average rate increase.
- Priority Mail Flat Rate will see around a $0.60 increase overall
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Boxes will see between $0.00 and $0.65 increases based on zones
- First-Class Package Services will see a 3.9% increase to average rates with rates increasing between $0.05-$0.64 based on package weight (oz.)
- Parcel Select Ground will see a 4.9% average rate increase starting at $6.55 for online postage customers
For more information on the changes in postal costs, visit STAMPS.COM here to get the full parcel rate guide.