The Holidays are approaching quickly, and that means it’s going to be a busy time for everyone. If you are a holiday shopper who likes to avoid the hustle of the malls but can’t ever seem to get their gift orders in until the last minute, make sure you don’t miss any important online holiday shipping deadlines this year.
UPS Deadlines (U.S.)
- December 18 – Deadline for UPS 3-Day Select Shipments (delivery on Dec. 22)
- December 20 – Deadline for UPS 2nd Day Air Shipments (delivery on Dec. 22)
- December 22 – Deadline for UPS Next Day Air Shipments (delivery on Dec 23). May not be available with all zip codes
- December 24 & 25 – No pickup or delivery services. UPS Express Critical services available
USPS Deadlines (U.S.)
- December 15 – Deadline for Standard Parcel Post (mail) shipments. Get your Christmas cards out by today
- December 20 – Deadline for First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipments
- December 23 – Deadline for Priority Express Mail Shipments
Don’t forget to track our shipments and stay on top of your shipments.
FedEx Deadline (U.S.)
- December 11 – Deadline for FedEx Smart Post shipments
- December 15 – Deadline for FedEx Ground shipments
- December 18 – Deadline for FedEx Home Delivery Shipments
- December 19 – Deadline for FedEx Express Saver shipments
- December 20 – Deadline for FedEx 2-Day and 2-Day A.M. shipments
- December 21 – Deadline for FedEx Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight, First Overnight shipments
- December 25 – Deadline for ALL FedEx Same Day shipments
Now that you have the holiday shipping deadlines mapped out for 2017, print them and save them so you are able to see and remember so as not to get caught in a Holiday web. Getting products to the customer is easier than ever so keep the deadlines in mind and that aspect of your planning can be done and simple.